Friday, March 28, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge - TECC9


I just couldn't resist entering this Cupcake Challenge at Taylored Expressions! (an AWESOME Stampin' Blog - if you haven't visited - you should definitely check it out). I cracked open my Dazzling Diamonds glitter for the first time (my first time to EVER use glitter - now I'm hooked!!!).
Color Combo: Rose Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise (Striped paper from American Crafts)
Stamp Sets: Cupcake is from Hero Arts - I've had it for months and FINALLY got to use it!; Sentiment is SU Cheery Chat.
Other Supplies: 2-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter; Blender pen with Rose Red and Tempting Turquoise ink (for watercoloring image); Black grosgrain ribbon

Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Way cute! Love the striped paper and glitter is AMAZING!!! :-) I use it for everything.

Taylor VanBruggen said...

This is so cute, Jennifer! And I love the picture of you with your beautiful family on the beach... how sweet! Thanks for playing the cupcake challenge!

Theresa Forseth said...

I love this, Jen! Great work - and glitter is very addictive! It's one of my FAVORITE embellishments!!

You're doing great work!!

Darce Roberts said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...and for the tip about the migraine meds. (I am going to email you about it shortly...)

But I wanted to say that I LOVE your take on the challenge! SO CUTE! I love that Hero Arts set...I keep telling myself that I don't need it..but it's SOOOO CUTE! :)

Wendy said...

What a cute card! Don't you just love the glitter?! You're going to want to use it on everything now!

Sandy B said...

This card is adorable. Love the colors. Congrats on winning Taylor's challenge.

Kristine said...

Awesome cupcake card...and CONGRATS on your win!! :D