Saturday, July 5, 2008

Still Alive

It's been a week since I posted....I AM still alive! It's going to be a few more days before I have anything creative to share. My in-laws are here and we've been so busy I haven't had a chance to do much. Not to mention the fact that my creative space is normally in the guest room, which is otherwise occupied. But I do have some really exciting things in the works.... My husband's stepdad, CR, is building me a new custom creative space!!! We have a HUGE master bedroom with lots of wasted space. There is a 15-foot wall that's pretty much unused. So CR is building custom cabinetry the entire length of that wall. I designed what I wanted and it will incorporate a countertop-height work area (I sometimes like to stand while I work) with wall cabinets above, computer area, lots of base & wall cabinetry & drawers as well as tall (pantry-style) cabinets for tons of storage. I am SOOOOO excited!! My computer will be off for a few days while he's working, but I'll post some pics as soon as it's done (I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday). Hope everyone had a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!!

No comments: