Thursday, October 2, 2008

Digital Pages

Here are a few Digital Scrapbook Pages I've been working on...several RAKs for some good friends and one of my little guy...

This first one is of my friend Season's daughter, Sophie, and uses the new Berry Crush collab by Mari Koegelenberg and Erica Zane, available at the Digichick.

This layout is for my BFF, Brandi - pics of her son Balin riding his first trike, which was waiting for him when he got home yesterday evening... The page mostly uses the Rock-a-Motion kit by Cinnamon Designs. I also used the new Embossed Acrylic Alpha by Mira Designs. Both are available at the Digichick. The red frame is from Boys in the Sun by Dreamscape Designs, available at Digital Candy. The journal strip is from Autumn Falls by Bren Boone Designs.

This page uses more beautiful Revert Imaging photography of my friend Alanna's little boy, Micah. I used the Henny Penny kit by Mikkel Paige, available at the Digichick.
Finally, this last one (my personal and *unbiased* favoriate) uses the new Dude! Mini kit by Juno Designs, part of the October Mini Grab Bag available at Elemental Scraps (I'll be back later to add a link)...

1 comment:

Dani said...

I am in awe of your talent! Just had to tell you that. Your pages always blow me away! :)