Thursday, October 22, 2009

Verve Sneak Peek - Holly Jolly Christmas

Wooo Hooo!! It's Release Week at Verve Stamps!! Have you had a chance to check out the Sneak Peeks going on over on the Verve Blog this week? If not, be sure to head on over and take a look and read all the details about the many opportunities to win Verve prizes this week, including some fun Release Week sketch challenges!!

Today I'm sharing a card I created using the new Holly Jolly Christmas set, one of my faves from this release:
This set of 16 stamps includes 6 different ornaments "hanger thingies", a few sentiments, and a couple of other cute little goodies that I'll let be a surprise! For my card, I started (as usual) with a Kraft base and added some new American Crafts DP. I stamped some of the ornaments in Old Olive and Riding Hood Red ink on Whisper White CS as well as the small ornament in Momento Rich Cocoa on some American Crafts paper. The ornament hangers and the sentiment were stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. I cut each ornament and hanger thingie out and popped them all up on varying depths of dimensionals, then tied everything together with some silver cording around the top of the card.

A few of the other Verve Divas have some more peeks using the Holly Jolly Christmas set as well as the new Christmas in the Air set today over on the Verve Blog. And the Release Party is tomorrow night (9 PM Eastern). Unfortunately, as you read this, I've already flown to Oahu for continuing education in Honolulu all weekend so I'll have to miss out on the Release Party. But I do have a few blog posts scheduled for the next several days, so stop back by to see some more new Verve goodies!!!

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

jen this is sooo adorable, I just luv your creations!

enjoy *~*

Jodi Collins said...

This is the BOMB girl! LOVE LOVE LOVE this! FAB layout and design! LOVE the new stamps too!!!

Robin McK said...

Love your sample Jen! That is a really great set!

Robin