Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch #48

Here are, Sunday again already!! Time for another fun Sweet Sunday Sketch from Karen Giron! Here's a look at this week's sketch:
And here's my hybrid sample, using printed digi papers from the Checkin' It Twice kit by Dani Mogstad and some PTI stamps that I'd been itching to get all inky!!
I finally inked up my Mod Squad stamp set (PTI), turning those funky retro flowers into some weird kind of holiday bloom! What!? There are no RULES in the stamping world! The Merry & Bright sentiment is from the 2009 Holiday Tag Collection (PTI). I added some fun bling to the flowers with some adhesive rhinestones from my stash and used some old black polka dotted ribbon (sorry, I have NO IDEA who makes that). I'm pretty pleased with the finished card and it was super quick and easy!

Be sure to stop by the other Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs to see what they've done with the sketch this week:
Then head on over to Karen's blog and use Mr. Linky on today's post to share you own creation with us!!

7 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Excellent card for the sketch Jen! I really like the bold design and colors!

Dawn Easton said...

ohhhhhhh those funky flowers are COOL! Jen, you are brilliant! What a fun and festive card!

Karen Motz said...

What a fun card! Love the unconventional festive image!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So loving this amazing card Jen!!! It is uber cool!!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Faulous Jen! Love the bling and the fun papers! Perfect take on the sketch!

Karen Giron said...

You are the digi queen! I am loving this paper (naturally!) and this cute little PTI stamp too! I'm itching to get over there in a bit and buy some new sets! LOL! Love your card, it's super sweet.

iPad Application Development said...

Thanks for the nice information.This will help a lot of users. iPad Development