Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #117

Well, it's Sunday again if you can believe it! That means it's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Karen created an absolutely AWESOME sketch this week for us to play with - this is one I'll definitely be using over and over again!


I had so much fun creating my hybrid sample card this week!


Aren't those papers yummy? They're printed digi papers from the new Here Comes the Sun digi kit by Libby Pritchett (Sweet Shoppe). That sun and the sentiment strip is also from the same kit! I just added the buttons and used a scallop border die on one of the papers. The only non-digi paper on my card is the Soft Stone cardstock (PTI) base and I used a little of it for one of the mats. The rest is all digi!! I am so in love with this kit - I can't wait to create a digi layout with it too!!

Be sure to stop by all the Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with this week's sketch.
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is awesome Jen!! Love that big ol' sun!!! Perfect for this sketch!!

Karen Giron said...

I absolutely love the sun!! Wow, that is so much fun! Love those papers too - I've got to start printing my digis!!!

Dana White said...

Jen I LOVE this card - the sun is perfect. You make me want to do the sketch over again!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I am going to have that song in my head now all day, but hey, there are worse things right?! SUPER cute card- love the little touch of the buttons and the big sun-adorable!

Lynn Put said...

Jen you always make such wonderful creations with digi papers and every other type of paper too :)
Love this big sun and the button accents!

Esther said...

The sun is so cute and I love the sentiment!!!!