Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #125 - delayed

It's coming - I promise!! My sample card for Sweet Sunday Sketch #125 is going to be late. I started out having "creative" problems (translation: no MoJo), finished my card about half an hour past the posting deadline and now I'm having major technical issues so am posting this from my phone (and am SERIOUSLY impressed with myself that I figured out how to do that! LOL). It's actually Saturday night here in Hawaii and we're headed out the door for some fun, so my sample will just have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry guys! But head on over to Karen's blog to see the sketch and for links to the rest of the team's creations - ya know, the ones who weren't total slackers!! :-)

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

I just love it! You are my kind of crafter! haha! Have fun!