Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 2012 SFYTT, Post #3


We're in the final days of January and that means you only have a few more days to get those Sketch For You to Try creations submitted!! The SFYTT Sisters are all playing with the sketch for a final time in the last days of the month, be sure you play along with us! Here's my 3rd card using this month's fabulous sketch:


Our sponsor this month is The Cat's Pajamas and once again I played with another one of their adorable sets. This time I paper pieced that fun bear from Bear Hugs with some of the same printed digi papers I used on the rest of my card. Those papers are from the I Like Love You kit by Dani Mogstad (Sweet Shoppe).


Come on and join us! Remember, there's a HUMONGOUS prize package available for participants at the end of the year, but you're only eligible to win if you play along each month! All of the details can be found on THIS POST on Jen's Blog.

1 comment:

50cc scooter said...

This card creation is so simple so this cards look awesome.In this cards color combinations are so simple so it look royal.