Sunday, September 28, 2008

Purple cards....ugh!

The latest Meet the Verve Divas challenge, put forth by the famous Jen del Muro, was to use PURPLE on your project. YUCK. OK, so purple SOOOO is NOT my color, but I had this retired digital kit by Mikkel Paige that I love and it actually has purple in it, so I decided to give the challenge a shot...I mean, that's what a challenge is really all about right...CHALLENGING ourselves!?!? I'm pretty pleased with how the card turned out. In fact, I liked the first one so much, that I made 2 more using the same digital papers!!!
I used Kelleigh Ratzlaff's Pretty Cards #1 card templates, available at the Hybrid Shoppe for all 3 of the cards.


Papers: Digital papers from retired Lavendar Sunrise kit by Mikkel Paige; Stamps: Verve's Thankful Blossoms , Grateful Elegance, All About You, and Happy Thoughts.

So there you have it folks - I did it!! I used purple on a card!!! I didn't think it was possible!! Oh, and be sure to stop by Jen del Muro's blog and wish her a Happy Anniversary!!! :-)

3 comments:

Jill said...

These are really cute!

Shannan Teubner said...

These are fabulous, Jen!!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Okay, these are too cute! How did I miss these?? Love 'em!