Monday, February 23, 2009

Scrappy Sunday (on Monday)

Have you seen the news? Yours truly (that would be ME) will be heading up a new Weekly Scrapbook Sketch Challenge - Scrappy Sunday - over on Papercraft Planet!! Each Sunday I'll post a new Scrapbook sketch which you can use as inspiration to create a layout either traditionally (with "regular" paper, scissors and adhesive), digitally or hybrid!! The first weekly sketch is up and I thought I'd share it and my sample layout here.

Here's this week's sketch:Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch and add embellishments of your choosing. Most importantly, just have FUN!!

Here's my Sample Layout:That adorable little girl, Stella, is my friend Crystal's daughter. Isn't she precious? I used coordinating Scenic Route Papers and a chipboard "girl" as well as some All My Memories Chipboard letters on this page.

You can also join the Scrappy Sunday Group for a one-stop spot to see all of the weekly sketches and to receive a message when I post a new sketch for you to play with. And....we'll be announcing an exciting contest next month in our group - one lucky Scrappy Sunday group member & challenge participant just might find herself a PCP Guest Designer for a month for the Scrappy Sunday Challenge!!!

If you create a page, upload it to the PCP gallery using the tag sb022209 (all lower case). Stop by the Scrappy Sunday Group later this week for a link to all the submissions!

1 comment: