Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blog Candy Deadline extended

I hope nobody minds, but I've decided to extend the deadline to enter my Blogoversary Challenge to benefit the Alzheimer's Association. You all have amazed me with your positive feedback and support and I've heard from several people who are just now finding out about this. To allow more people to have a chance to participate and help me get the word out, I've decided to add a few more days before holding the drawing.

New deadline for the blog candy giveaway is 11:59 PM Central Time, FRIDAY, APRIL 3. But you may continue sending cards through the end of the month for me to use in the auction.

More details and the Mr. Linky post for the giveaway can be found HERE.

Thank you so much to everyone who has already participated and helped me spread the word. I can't tell you how much it means to me to see the outpouring of support from all of my papercrafting friends!!! You guys ROCK!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

thanks...I was racing to get my card done...now I can eat dinner! :o) I think it is a wonderful thing you are doing...