Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Verve Goodness

Another quick post tonight as I'm out enjoying spending time with my MIL and her sister who arrived on Maui today for a little visit! I was so excited because Jo (MIL) brought my 2-yr-old son, Dean, a new surfboard quilt for his "big boy bed" that she made him along with matching sham and valance. It's soooo adorable!! I picked out the material when she was here visiting in December, but until I saw it all come together I had no idea how much I'd love it!! I just might have to use it as inspiration for a card later this week and share a photo!

OK, ok, on to the Verve....these are a couple of the projects I made for Verve's Release Party earlier this month. The new stamps are so much fun and these 2 projects make nice versatile, year-round gifts!!

Just Because goodie bag:
Stamps: Circular Sayings (Verve)
Paper: Baja Breeze textured CS (SU!); White textured CS (American Crafts); acetate
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Sizzix Bag w/ scallops die; Rectangle nestabilities; Scallop circle and circle punches, ribbon (SU!); hemp twine; Robin Eggs.

Simply Fab (and simply SIMPLE) card set:
Stamps: Beautiful Kindness (Verve)
Paper: Kraft CS (SU!); Brighton Collection DP (Scenic Route)
Ink: Fresh Snow (PTI Perfect Match)
Accessories: Scallop border punch, Baja Breeze ribbon, corner rounder (SU!); card box (clear bags dot com); hemp twine

If you missed my post about my AWESOME Blogoversary Challenge (with over $250 in Blog Candy up for grabs) to benefit the Alzheimer's Association, be sure to check out the details HERE.

No comments: