Friday, April 17, 2009

Today's the Day!! - Verve Release Party


Party will be HERE in the Verve forum at SCS....hope you can make it!!!

And in case you missed it on the Verve Blog, here's a little Mother's Day project I created with the new Because of You set....Head on over to this post on the Verve Blog for details.

I'll be sharing this and about 10 other projects using the new stamps sets at the party tonight!! I've seen the creations the other divas have made too and believe me, there will be TONS of inspiration floating around the party!!! You don't want to miss it!!

Here's a close-up of my card so you can get a closer look at that beautiful flower cluster stamp!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love these! You really know how to work DP together and cardstock! I can't wait to get my new sets!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So, so gorgeous Jen! I love the way you pair vibrant colors with Kraft. It's just magic! Beautiful work!