Monday, May 11, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch

I finally had time to participate in one of Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge's today! And I LOVE this sketch!! Here's my take on it:

Stamps: Branching Out, Special Delivery (TSG)
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White CS; Urban Garden DP (SU)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic marker (YG95)
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardward, dimensionals (SU)

That's it for me today! I'm on Oahu today for a doctor's appointment, hanging out with my friend Leslie, probably having lunch as this posts. I'm soooo excited to do some shopping at a REAL MALL!!! And, I'm hoping to have time to swing by Hawaii's first Target before heading back to the airport in the evening to fly home!! (and yes, before you ask...when you live on Maui, sometimes a simple doctor's appointment actually involves FLYING to another island!!).

7 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

hahaha..have fun shopping...

Betty Benton said...

I love your card -- particularly the tree! When I lived in Jakarta, Indonesia (15 yrs ago) we would fly to Singapore for a doctor's appointment! And always took advantage of the chance to do some shopping! Enjoy your day!

Jill said...

Hope you had a great time at Target!

Dawn Easton said...

I LOVE this card Jen! So clean and crisp and the colours are fabulous!
Hope your app't went well! I'm jealous...Target?! Can't wait for my holiday to the States next month...lol

Karen Giron said...

Wow, I am loving this card - the colors are amazing and I just love that stamp! I'm so happy you joined in :)

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Gorgeous card. The colours are amazing.
Sarah
x

Anonymous said...

This one just jumps out at you, the crispness of the ink or something, it is a wowza card girlfriend! Love it!