Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School Days

Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and share another Clear and Simple Stamps sneak peek with you all today. Don't forget the CSS release is coming up on Saturday and believe me, you don't want to miss these new sets!!

This card I made for my son's AWESOME babysitter, Sarah (who returned to school a few weeks ago) uses the soon-to-be-released School Days set. I stamped the locker image, colored it with my Copic Markers and then popped it up on dimensionals. The papers are printed digi papers from the Spelling Buzz kit by Libby Weifenbach (Sweet Shoppe). I added a punched star and some screw brads for embellishments. I think Sarah will like it.

Here's a pic of Sarah and Dean on her last weekday babysitting gig of the summer. Dean LOVES Sarah:
Materials Used:
Stamps: School Days (Clear and Simple Stamps)
Paper: printed digi paper from Spelling Buzz by Libby Weifenbach
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Star Punch


Mahalo for stopping by! Stop back tomorrow for some new Verve goodies!!
-Jen

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card and what a sweet thing to do for his babysitter!

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!
color comb is great...
___________________
Michell james
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved