Monday, January 25, 2010

Clear and Simple Stamps News

**This is my 2nd post today - scroll down for my Sweet Sunday Sketch card**

Did you see this???? I wanted to give you all a head's up BEFORE CHA, but thanks to no internet the past several days, that didn't happen - but I'm sure if you were lucky enough to attend CHA, you heard about it - my understanding is it was one of the coolest new releases at the show!! :-)How AWESOME is that!?!? Clear and Simple Stamps announced at CHA they are releasing the first ever Papercrafting App for the iPhone and iPod Touch! Here are a few details:
  • Daily uploads of new Clear and Simple Stamps Projects
  • Step-by-step project instructions
  • A buying guide, where you can purchase CSS product direct from your mobile device
  • and more…..
The new app will be available February 1st, so stay tuned...more information on the Clear and Simple Stamps website. (and don't worry - I'll remind you!!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is how I got to here!

Daily digi blog, (they have a facebook group) featured a photo of the onesie, (we call them vests in the UK!), that you created with a matching box, I followed that to My Scrapbook Art and then on to here.

Just wanted to say that you have inspired me to try the transfers again, (I note you used stretch transfers and so of to google next).

Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Sue Nicholson :-)

Alex said...

WHOOHOO!! I have an iphone so I am all over that - daily projects is fabulous!!!!

Glad you got your internet fixed AND I love what you did for the Sunday sketch!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

gailwoo said...

is this a FREE app? I love my iPhone! Another reason to love it more!