Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #83

Well, it's Sunday again (already!?) and that means it's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! We have a fabulous Guest Designer playing along with us this week - THE Nancy McKinney, who just happened to design this week's sketch!


I cheated a little with my card, creating a horizontal card instead of a square card - but I wanted to have room to get plenty of that fun lace and pom pom trim on there!!


Since Nancy designs stamps for Taylored Expressions, I decided to pull out some fun TE goodies for my card again this week. In fact, I grabbed my yet-to-be-inked Take Note set (and the coordinating die), designed by Nancy herself, for that fun olive green frame! The flowers and sentiment are from the Garden Party Blooms set - I just love the variety of flowers in that set!! I also used the Garden Variety Project Pantry kit (can't get enough of that stripey paper!) and some red Bazzill Pom Pom Trim. (I told you I was putting some new TE goodies to use!!! LOL). Whew. I think that's about it. The rest is self explanatory I think.

Be sure to check out the other Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with the sketch.
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

5 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Excellent card for the sketch Jen! I love these bright colors, the fun pom pom trim and how you used the green frame within your circle!

Krista said...

Love what you did with the sketch, great card !!!

Karen Motz said...

Jen, this is awesome!!!!! I love the fun pompom trim and the gorgeous colours!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

super sweet Jen, Love the pom poms!!! So fun!!!

Karen Giron said...

Loving those pom poms!! This is SO gorgeous!