Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #96

It feels like forever since I played along with the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers in one of Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges, but I guess it's really just been 2 weeks. Must be the craziness of the Season! Anyway, this week's sketch was lots of fun:

I pulled out my November Key Ingredients kit and my What's Cookin' stamp set from Taylored Expressions and had a card completed in no time! (that's the wonderful thing about Key Ingredients!).


Be sure to check out the other Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with this week's sketch.
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

If you'd like to see more projects using Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients, you can stop by any of the Key Ingredients Design Team blogs:
Jessica Diedrich
Lisa Hjulberg
Lynn Put
Melody Rupple
and of course Taylor VanBruggen

Or, stop by the special Key Ingredients Gallery full of fun project ideas using the November KI kit! I'll be back in a few days (the Dec 15th to be exact with a fun project using the December Key Ingredients Kit!)

6 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Jen, this is delightful!!! I'm lovin' the red mixer!!

Anonymous said...

Honey, this is wicked! Love the red! Hope all is well! Are you feeling 'LOST' without Sawyer like I am!:)

Vicki Burdick said...

LOVE THIS, that is all I asked for christmas, a big red mixer!!! I have been a good girl!!! LOL!!

Lynn Put said...

I absolutely love this Jen! Fabulous card using the KI Kit and the fun Whats Cooking stamp set!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is so cute! Love the colours and image..but my favorite part is the sentiment!

Karen Giron said...

Yummy is right! Look how cute those papers are and I totally digging the mixer! Very fun!