Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #97

Hi there! And Happy Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Day!! I'm a few hours late getting my post up due to a super fun night out with the girls (aka Book Club - we read The Help, which I enjoyed more than expected)! Here's a look at this week's sketch:


I used the sketch quite literally this week, as you can see:


When I saw Karen's sketch with that snowflake embellishment placeholder, I instantly thought of the December Key Ingredients kit and just had to pull it out for this one! It was just too perfect!! I also used the Winter Wonderland stamp set and Winter Wonderland Snowflakes die on the card. And see those little rhinestones I added all along that scallop border? Those are included in the December Key Ingredients kit! Fun, yeah? You can subscribe to the Key Ingredients HERE - and don't forget that subscribers not only receive a fabulous new kit delivered to their doorstep each month, they also get a 10% off coupon in their e-mail inbox each month - good for anything in the Taylored Expressions store!! Don't forget to stop by the special Key Ingredients Gallery full of fun project ideas using this month's kit!

Be sure to check out the other Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with this week's sketch.
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

9 comments:

Imke said...

This is lovely !!

Karen Motz said...

Love those fun papers Jen and that pretty red snowflake is the perfect touch!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Adorable, Jen!! Love that sentiment flag and the pretty snowflake

Karen Giron said...

I love it!! The sentiment flag is genius and I love that paper!

Basement Stamper said...

very cute, love the papers in the key ingredients kit.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous Jen! Love the papers and that snowflake is perfect!

Michelle Woerner said...

What up dude! This is awesome. I LOVE how you did the stripes on the 2 side panels. Just perfect with the banner sentiment too! Hugs,

Teresa Kline said...

this is fabulous Jen, I luv this dp....so sweet!

enjoy *~*

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is beautiful Jen!

Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts - the holidays are particularly challenging, and you are not alone.

Hugs!