Monday, October 20, 2014

Project Life 2014 - Weeks 19 & 20

Hi there! I'm back again today to continue with the Project Life blog catch-up. Today I'm sharing Weeks 19 & 20.

Week 19: May 4 - May 10, 2014


Around here, we settled back into our normal routine after a week of vacation - never easy! I started a crocheted teacher's gift (pencil scarf). We celebrated Boy's Day and our favorite boy. Lots of Lego creations. Dean and I spent a fun day together in Lahaina. Dean started reading the Harry Potter series.


This week I used cards from the Becky Higgins Coral Edition along with a few printables by Emily Merritt (now retired) and embellishments from Studio Calico.


Week 20: May 11 - May 17, 2014


Around here, we celebrated Mother's Day with brunch at Five Palms Restaurant in Kihei with my Mom Sunday morning. Dean and I made our Summer Fun Bucket List. Dean worked a little bit on his Lego Ewok Village. We met Sarah and Brooklyn at the beach in Wailea for dinner and sunset Friday evening.


This week I used lots of printables by Emily Merritt (now retired) and a few card from Becky Higgins kits (I don't remember now which ones). Very little embellishment this week - nice & simple!




No comments: