Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CC171 and a CASE

For SCS Color Combo #171 I shamelessly CASE'd (Copy and Selectively Edit) one of my favorite stampers, Nicole at Little Inklings. If you haven't checked out her blog, you must! You can see her original card here. I didn't change much for my take on it. This week's color combo is Basic Black, Soft Sky & Kraft. I stamped the Stitched background stamp on Basic Black CS with Versamark ink and embossed with white powder (I love this look!!!). The sentiment is from SU!'s A Little Birthday Cheer. I used the slit punch to create to scallop the piece of Kraft CS and added some soft sky ribbon. I love how this turned out and think this card would be fabulous in just about any color combo you can think of!
Thanks for looking! Aloha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this is beautiful!

You got a Shout Out over at Card of the Week.com.

You can check out the posting at http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/06/card-of-the-w-2.html