Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tart & Tangy Foursome...

...sounds a little kinky, huh? :-) I made this notecard set for a friend a few days ago and am just now getting around to posting. I have seen lots of amazing cards using the Tart and Tangy stamp set and Summer Picnic Paper, so I know there are similar cards out there, but I needed something quick and easy that I didn't have to think too much about. These stamps & paper are PERFECT for that!! In addition to the Summer Picnic DP and Tart & Tangy Stamp set, I also used Absolutely Fabulous for the sentiments and Real Red, Old Olive, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie CS. Images were inked with Stampin' Write Markers, circle punched and layered over the scallop circle punch. I also used Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon and brads on some of the cards. Here are close-ups of the individual cards...





1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

Jen, these are SO much fun - I love the scallop punch with the fruit, very cute!