Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Key Ingredients

Hi! Have you all had a chance to check out the March Key Ingredients by Taylored Expressions?? It is one of my all-time favorite kits! I know it seems like I say that every month, but this time I really mean it! This month's kit features fabulous patterned papers from the Stella & Rose Gertie Collection by My Mind's Eye along with coordinating cardstock, ribbon, rhinestone brads, and wooden buttons and mini spools!

Today I'm sharing a special project over on the Key Ingredients blog. Be sure to stop by and check it out for all the details!!


If you're not yet a subscriber, I hope you'll consider joining us! Take a peek around here at the Key Ingredients blog and you'll find all the information you need to know about our kit club! Click here to learn more about subscribing or click here for our FAQ page!

And finally, be sure to check out the Key Ingredients Gallery for lots of inspiration from the entire Design Team using this month's kit!

No comments: