Friday, February 8, 2013

YNS Fun Friday - VACATION

Happy Aloha Friday! As a Guest DT member for February, today I'm participating in a Fun Friday post with Your Next Stamp. Every Friday this month some of the YNS DT will be sharing projects representing / inspired by the theme VACATION. As most of you know, I live on the beautiful island of Maui, Hawaii, where we share aloha with approximately 2 million tourists per year (the resident population of Maui is about 140,000). My home is often at the top of many Vacation Wish Lists! Don't worry - I am thankful every single day for the opportunity to live and work and raise my son in Paradise! So when I'm given the theme "Vacation" for a DT project...I can't resist playing it safe and sticking close to home:


I mean really - isn't she the cutest!? I used the Aloha Fhiona stamp set as well as some leftover papers from the Sunnyside Collection (Pebbles) to create my card.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog today to check out what the rest of the team has created to get you in the mood for a little VACATION!

1 comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

What a cute card. You've used one of my very favorite paper pads and I like how you have grounded them with the kraft cardbase. And yes, I'm one of those Maui tourists. My husband and I were married there actually.