Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm a Chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, {drum roll please}, it's been KILLING me all week not to shout this at the top of my lungs but they had me under a strict gag order until Saturday not to spill the beans!!! The Digichick has asked me to be on their Hybrid Creative Team! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! I am so excited I can barely contain myself!! Keep your eyes open for a shiny new blinkie to add to my growing collection this weekend over in the right-hand column!!! AND - along with the big reveal of the new Digichick Creative Team comes the HUGE launch of the new website - they've redesigned the whole place and it's AWESOME!!! Head on over and check it out! The entire store is on sale all weekend, there are lots of great challenges and games (with prizes!!!) going on, chats and just tons of fun!!!

1 comment:

Anthonette said...

Congrats, new Chick! You've been busy.