Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scrappy Sunday 3/1/09

It's that time again - time for another Scrappy Sunday Scrapbook Sketch Challenge over at PCP. And this month, there are VERY exciting things in store for those who participate each week!!

Here's the sketch I came up with this week:It's actually based on this digital layout (my sample for the week) that I created several months ago, but I think it lends itself well to paper OR digi scrapping!!Credits:
Cheeky Boy by Zoe Pearn; Date Bits 5 by Misty Cato (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
Wordart by Ali Edwards (Designer Digitals)

If you'd like to play along, use the sketch to create a layout (paper, digi and hybrid are all welcome!!) and upload it to the PCP gallery using the tag sb030109 (all lower case). Be sure to join the Scrappy Sunday group and be the first to know when a new sketch has been posted each week!! I've also added a Master List of links to each week's sketch gallery in the discussion session of the Scrappy Sunday Group if you're in need of some Scrappy Inspiration!!

Now, I'm sure you're all wondering about that exciting announcement, huh? How would you like a chance to be a PCP Guest Designer for the Scrappy Sunday Challenge for the month of April!?!? All you have to do is participate in all 4 weekly challenges in March. At the end of the month, I'll post a thread in the Scrappy Sunday group for you to post links to all 4 of your creations and the PCP Super Novas will vote on the "Scrappiest" Scrapper!!! The winner will work with me for the entire month of April on all of the April sketches, creating sample layouts each week and have those layouts displayed on the main page of PCP as well as here on my blog!! So what do you think? Sound fun?

4 comments:

wendyp said...

what a sweet photo! Awesome layout, Jen!

Anonymous said...

Jen, that is freakin cute! I need to get going on scrapbooking!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is fantastic Jen! I still need to get the whole digi scrapping thing going! Haha! I wish I had more time! :D You are definitely inspiring though!

((hugs))

Sankari W. said...

Jen - you totally and completely inspire me!!! That layout is awesome and I love that pic of dean -- isn't it hard to believe that they were ever that little?

you totally inspired me and I had to play along - I uploaded at PCPlanet - I had so much fun Jen!! Can't wait for this sunday!!!

Big hugs,
Sankari :)