Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CSS April Stamp of the Month

Well, I've been patiently waiting for my Clear and Simple Stamps April DT package to arrive only to find out that there has been a shipping mix-up (once again!! I swear the USPS has it in for either CSS or myself) and my package was returned to CSS. ARRRGHH!! (Ok, I'll admit it - it's quite possible the mix-up was actually my own fault, but whatever. I'm saying most likely it was the USPS screwing things up as usual! LOL). Anyway, so I didn't get to play with the yummy new SOTM Rock-a-Bye stamps yet, but trust me - they are AWESOME - and I can. not. wait. to get my hands on that set!! (and don't forget to use the code CSS0410 to get $1 off your SOTM order this month!).

I did, however have a chance to play with Sue's fun new Rock-a-Bye template which coordinates perfectly with the Rock-a-Bye stamp set and makes the most adorable packaging for a sweet little baby gift (and is the perfect size to roll a little onesie into)!! Check it out:

I wanted to make a matching card, but I really thought my new goodies were going to arrive sometime in the past few days, so I put it off - too long it turns out and I didn't have a chance to whip anything up in time. I did use one of my favorite retro baby sets, Naptime, for a little sentiment tag for the gift.

In addition to the SOTM, CSS is featuring another fantastic Copic Trio Bundle this month - the Yellow Green Trio 2, which includes YG11, YG13, and YG17. AND they are releasing their first ever die - the CSS Label 1 die, which fits perfectly with the label in the new Rock-a-bye stamp set (you'll be seeing me use this thing LOTS in the future)! AND be sure to check out the entire line of new Green with Envy products (a new color in the CSS notions line-up) - Cardstock, buttons, ribbon, and ink. So many exciting new things in store at CSS this month!! And stay tuned - there's more to come later!! ;-)

And finally, my absolute FAVORITE thing about the April release? - the new Alpha Block I stamp set - this alpha set is SOOO cool! Be sure to check it out.

Sorry I don't have images of the stamp sets - I'm still having major computer issues and it's taken me almost an hour to get this far with this blog post. Please keep your fingers crossed that the new computer arrives soooooon!!! This is KILLING me!!

Finally, be sure to stop by the other DT blogs to see what they've done with the Sue's template and the new SOTM set!!

8 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Jen: Your horse turned out adorable and I love the Naptime set!

Anonymous said...

omg! i just love this set :)
you did a fabulous job and your horse is tooooo cute!

xo
sarabeth

Alex said...

This is too too cute Jen, love it!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lori said...

So cute! What a great idea to put a onesie in it!

Unknown said...

Sweet rocking horse!

One Scrappy Gal said...

What a cute project!

Evan's Eclipse said...

this is adorable and I have 2 baby showers in the next few months, thanks for the inspiration!

Shalini said...

awww... so cute...

Hugs
Shalini