Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #68 - FINALLY!

OK, so here we go...FINALLY! Since this is super late, I'll just get right to it. Here's a look at this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch:


You can play along with us over on Karen's Blog.

For my sample this week, I created another hybrid card with no stamping at all! Super easy. I used printed digi papers and some adorable digi bird elements from the new Happy Go Lucky kit by Zoe Pearn (Sweet Shoppe). Take a look:


And don't forget to check out the other Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with the sketch:
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

I'll be back in just a little while with another creation. I have lots to share this week and I'm behind on a few other things, so you'll have to deal with a double post from me today! :-)

5 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

So worth the wait! Those little birds are ADORABLE !!!!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet Jen, those little birds are soooo adorable!!!!!

Karen Motz said...

Ack!!!!!!! This just oozes sweetness...love those little birdies and the fun patterned papers!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! Love those birdies! :)

Karen Giron said...

Dang that Zoe Pearn and all her wondrful digi sets!!! Your card is so adorable - I love those little birdies!! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day :D