Sunday, January 23, 2011

You're the Glue

Monday again!? ugh. I better get right to it. It's actually still Sunday night in Hawaii and I better get myself to bed soon. I have a fun card I wanted to share with you using the January Key Ingredients kit. I had some time this weekend to play with the kit some more and knocked out a few more Valentine's as well as a super cute birthday gift for a co-worker (don't worry - I'll be back in a few days to share that with you as well!). But first, here's one of my Valentine Cards:


Cute, yeah? When I got my order of stamps in last month, inspiration struck and I thought how adorable would some of the sentiments from Collectors Anonymous and Kitschy Kitchen ("You warm my heart", "you make me hot", and "we make the perfect pair") be on Valentine cards!? Awesome, right? So I whipped one up with the glue image and sentiment from Collectors Anonymous and I have to say, I'm kinda lovin' it! Everything on this card (except the stamps) - the cardstock, the DP, the ribbon - is from the January Key Ingredients kit. And I colored the glue images using Copics from the January Copic Kit (the perfect way to start or round out your Copic collection!!).

Have you had a chance to check out the new Key Ingredients Blog? Each of the Key Ingredients Design Team Members has posted a special project on the blog using the kit this month - it's a great place to go for inspiration, links to all the KI related news and such, and Taylor has some FABULOUS deals going on for both new and current KI Subscribers this month. There's still some time left:

NEW SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL: Just purchase a NEW 6-month subscription from the TE Store before January 31st and receive a free gift each month of your 6-month subscription (totaling over $20 in freebies!)
CURRENT SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL: renew or extend your subscription for 6 months by January 31st and receive free goodies for the next 3 months!

More information about these specials can be found on Taylor's Post on the blog.

For more inspiration, check out our Key Ingredients Gallery... and keep checking back! More projects will be created and uploaded there by the design team through the end of this month.

And be sure to stop by each of the Key Ingredients Design Team Members' Blogs to see what they're up to - you can see their KI projects as well as tons of other fabulous inspiration:

No comments: