Sunday, May 25, 2008

A couple of MoJo Challenges

For Julee's MoJo Monday Sketch Challenge #38, I also used the color combo for the Verve May Product Parade Challenge...Soft Sky, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive. Initially I wasn't crazy about these colors, but I think it turned out well. I wanted to stick with Verve stamps, but I needed a unisex baby card, so I used Nursery Necesseties for the boat image and paper pieced it with the color combo colors. The sentiment is from Verve's Family Phrases set (LOVE it by the way!!). I will be doing a few more cards with this color combo later this evening and tomorrow, so be sure to check back to see them! Here's my card...

I was so busy last week that I didn't get to do MoJo #37, but I really liked the sketch. I got my first ever Papertrey Ink stamp set, Father Knows Best, on Friday and decided to use it for the MoJo sketch I missed last week. I also really like these colors together (Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, and Wild Wasabi)!

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Jen! Love them both. Thanks for playing.

Nancy Riley said...

OMG! These cards are FABULOUS! The baby one has especially caught my eye! Love your use of the silver HPH and Swiss Dots c-bug folder! Awesome colors too!