Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration #9

I REALLY enjoyed the photo for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge this week...and not just the colors!!
I wanted to show how a photograph or advertisement or anything else for that matter could serve as inspiration not just for color choices, but for basic design elements as well. I really liked the lines of this photo and the way in which the various colors were put together. Here's my take...

I have to get back to work (I'm on my lunch break), but I'll add the details later. Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

Jenn in GA said...

i think this is really cool, how you incorporated the "door" and the "shelves" into the design!

chloe said...

i really like this!

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome and clever!!!! Nice work!!

Deanna said...

So simple and clean... very nice!

Yes It's Me :) said...

So simple and so nice. Great job :)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! What a fantastic card Jen!

Jess said...

ooh Jen, I love this!! I have never seen a card that looked so much like the inspiration picture! It is gorgeous!