Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration #9

I REALLY enjoyed the photo for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge this week...and not just the colors!!
I wanted to show how a photograph or advertisement or anything else for that matter could serve as inspiration not just for color choices, but for basic design elements as well. I really liked the lines of this photo and the way in which the various colors were put together. Here's my take...

I have to get back to work (I'm on my lunch break), but I'll add the details later. Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

Jenn in GA said...

i think this is really cool, how you incorporated the "door" and the "shelves" into the design!

chloe said...

i really like this!

Theresa Forseth said...

This is so awesome and clever!!!! Nice work!!

Deanna said...

So simple and clean... very nice!

Jeannie said...

So simple and so nice. Great job :)

Nicole L said...

Brilliant! What a fantastic card Jen!

Jess said...

ooh Jen, I love this!! I have never seen a card that looked so much like the inspiration picture! It is gorgeous!