Friday, May 23, 2008

RAK from Enjoli

I'm WAAAYYYY behind on my posts so you might be hearing from me a lot this weekend! I wanted to share this awesome gift Enjoli sent me. The picture doesn't do it justice! I love the color combo and wouldn't have thought to use Kraft with that Summer Picnic DSP, but I definitely will now! In case you can't tell in the pic, there's a cute little box made out of covered chipboard coasters and tied together with Old Olive twill ribbon; a covered pad of post-its; a little (actually giant) paperclip; and a really sweet card. If you haven't checked out Enjoli's blog yet, be sure to stop by - she's amazing!!! THANK YOU ENJOLI!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha Jen!
your website and newsletter have been an inspiration to me and how wonderful all your little "gifts" have been!! Great ideas and also wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed following your Alzheimers fundraiser, even tho I could not participate because of company, you did a great job and I was so impressed with all your hard work!! keep it up, look forward to your newsletter every week!!! thank you for your love of stampin!! claudia, Big Island

Enjoli said...

You are very welcome! =) I'm happy you got it ok. I finished it and was able to send it out just in time for work! =) I decided not to go to the Stamp Camp. My husband and I are taking my Son over to Honolulu for the 4th of July weekend. Please let me know if you ever have any Stamp Camps over in Maui. Happy Stampin'!