Saturday, May 31, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #18

I loved Taylor's Cupcake Challenge this week and knew I wanted to use this great S.E.I. paper I just received in the mail a few days ago. It didn't turn out quite as well as what I had imagined, but it will do.
I used my One of a Kind SU stamp set and BoHo Blossoms punch with Wild Wasabi, Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, and River Rock ink. I was pleasantly surprised that these inks matched the S.E.I. Winnie's Walls paper perfectly!!! The sentiment is from SU!'s Absolutely Fabulous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic - I REALLY love the colors! You do such awesome work!!!!!!1

Nikki said...

It came out wonderful! I'm very impressed and how great was that the SU! inks matched to your DPs!

Taylor said...

This is so cute! I love the colors... so bright and summery!