Sunday, December 28, 2008

Belated Holiday Cheer...

Ok, I know I just said I was sick of all things Christmas, but somehow I totally forgot to post this card last week!!! And that snowman is too cute not to share!! So here I am...The layout for this card was heavily inspired by this card by one of my very favorite papercrafters, Kimberly Crawford (sorry Kim, I don't think I did your original justice...oh well!!). Anyway, I used my new Herb with Christmas Pudding stamp by Whiff of Joy, colored with Copics. (by the way, Whiff of Joy is having a Release Party on January 3 in their Papercraft Planet group that you do NOT want to miss!!!). The Holiday Cheer sentiment is from Verve's Ornamental Christmas. I used a Kraft CS base and DP from Imaginisce along with Gina K's Pure Luxury 120 lb paper (AWESOME for Copic coloring!!!) and some textured American Crafts CS. My circle nesties, Marvy snowflake punch, a button and some twine finished it up!

I have lots of good stuff to share with you this week, including some REALLY exciting news!!! Hopefully I'll have a minute to pop in tomorrow with some news and another project! Have a great week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I must say I am thrilled that you shared this wonderful card with us. I think any time is a good time for snowmen (& snowwomen). What a beautiful job you did on this card. I think the great thing about snowmen and snowflakes are that you can use them all through out the winter. Have a great day and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is so cute! Your coloring is amazing! I love that image!

wendyp said...

Oh that snowman is just adorable!!!

Congratulations!! So excited for you!

Joy said...

you can never get tired of those snowmen! this is such a cute card! TFS! have a wonderful new year!

Candy said...

Oh this card is a delight!
Sure glad you decided to show it. I know it has a Christmas pudding on it - but really snowmen can be seen all winter long.
Your colouring and layout are super!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh, thanks, Jen! How sweet of you! I LOVE the card! That snowman is very cute!
HUGE CONGRATS to you on the Verve Diva!!! Your work with them has been fabulous! They are lucky to have you! :)
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! Hey, congrats girlfriend!