Monday, December 29, 2008

Photobook pages update

It's been awhile since I've shared any digi pages, so I thought I'd give you all an update on the photobook I was putting together for my BFF Brandi. I finished it up JUST in time for the holidays and she was able to order several copies from VioVio (my new favorite printer!!!) for her family and herself. I'm so glad I was able to be part of this special project for her. Happy Holidays Brandi!! We love you Balin and one of these days you'll be so glad your Auntie Jen forced your Mom to send her all these beautiful pictures of you so she could put them in a proper book (and get them OFF of that darn camera!!!).

So here are 4 more of the pages from Balin's book. And a little background for you (I don't think Brandi would mind)....Balin is a very special little boy with a very special life. His Mom and Dad waited a VERY long time for him and in June of 2006 they finally received word that their little boy had been born!! Balin joined his new family a few weeks later and Brandi and Mike were instant parents. Several LONG months later Brandi and Mike finally received the legal paperwork that their adoption process was final...it was a very long road, but so worth the trip!! And Balin just might be one of the most loved little boys on the planet!! He doesn't yet know just how fortunate he was that his birth mother chose Brandi and Mike to raise him. I can't tell you what it means to me to be able to be part of the process of preserving these early memories for Balin!

Ok, on to the pages....(credits are below the pictures. Some shopping links can be found in the credits. Others can be found by finding the store name in the right-hand column of my blog and searching for the kit). I'm having trouble linking in blogger this evening - sorry about that!

Credits:

Gimme Some Space template by Sya's Blueprints (Scrap Matters)

Bratty Brother by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Meghan Mullens (Sweet Shoppe)

Alpha from A Man Named Brady by Libby Weifenbach (Sweet Shoppe)

Wordart by Ali Edwards (Designer Digitals)


Credits:

Gimme Some Space template by Sya's Blueprints (Scrap Matters)

Bratty Brother by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Meghan Mullens (Sweet Shoppe)

Alpha from A Man Named Brady by Libby Weifenbach (Sweet Shoppe)

Wordart by Ali Edwards (Designer Digitals)


Credits:

Stripped Set 3 template by Sya's Blueprints (Scrap Matters)

Retro Boy by Fee Jardine (Sweet Shoppe)

Squiggly Grunge 2 by Fee Jardine (Sweet Shoppe)

Wordart by Ali Edwards (Designer Digitals)


1 comment:

Kim Burmeister said...

Jen, I love your pages. I just started digi scrapbooking and took my first session with Jessica Sprague. I am addicted to it already. Thanks for the inspiration. These are awesome pages. I hope I get this good some day.

Happy New Year!