Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #125 - FINALLY!

OK, OK - here it is!!! I finally got my "creative" AND technical issues resolved...well, the technical issues anyway! ha! This is definitely not one of my favorite cards I've ever created, so I won't claim that the creative issues were fully resolved! But, it's done. Here's a look at this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch:


Once again, I pulled out some Verve stamps and printed digi papers and created another hybrid sample this week:


Did you have a chance to check out the new releases from Verve that went live in the shop Friday evening? If not, you're missing out!! I used the new sentiment set Small Phrases on my card. The set of 22 sentiment sets is definitely going to be one of my new most-used Verve sets for sure! I also couldn't resist my old favorite label stamp from Love Notes, perfectly cut out with the Classy Label Die of course! And how about those fun patterned papers? They're all printed digi papers from the new Dog-Eared kit by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens (Sweet Shoppe). I added a corrugated chipboard, glass-glittered-edged butterfly from Jillibean Soup as embellishment and was done!

Be sure to stop by all the Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with this week's sketch.
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

7 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Yay! I love it! Love those Verve tag frames and the butterfly is gorgeous!

Dana White said...

Jen this is stunning - love it

Stef Perry said...

Adorable card! Love the paper colors and the fabulous butterfly, as well as the tag frame!!

Magento Themes said...

Hello,

Very nice post, I like your blogging techniques and have bookmarked this blog as found it very informative. Keep it up.

custom logo mats said...

what a gorgeous card, I like the layers of different paper, it is unique idea. I learned a very good lesson from this card and that is some learning experience we can not encountered it. For me It is very inspirational.

internet watch said...

Those border of white circle in red background looks marvelous. Those Verve tag frames and the butterfly is gorgeous!

code promo said...

Well, I like your blogging techniques and have bookmarked this blog as found it very informative. Those Verve tag frames and the butterfly is gorgeous!