Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #127

It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and I'm on a roll with being late!! That's right folks, I figured I might as well stick with my now-4-week-strong tradition of posting my sample card late. LOL. Seriously though, I can't seem to get my crap together this summer! Oh well. Good thing the boss lady is so cool or I would have been fired from this gig a long time ago!! ;-) Anyway, here's a look at this week's sketch:


It looks pretty easy, but I struggled this week for some reason. I think it's more because of missing mojo than the sketch though, because I like the sketch. I'll definitely be coming back to it to play again and see what I can come up with. I also think this would be a good sketch to rotate 90 degrees - I see lots of possibilities that way!


Once again, I created a Verve flavored hybrid card for my sample this week. It had been awhile since my Many Blessings stamp set had seen ink, so I decided to play with that one. All of the papers are printed digi papers from the Those Who Want to Sing kit by Zoe Pearn (Sweet Shoppe). The rest is pretty self-explanatory I think.

Be sure to stop by all the Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with this week's sketch.
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

5 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Such a pretty card Jen! Love the glittery centers on the flowers and your designer papers!

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet Jen!! Love that little clothspin you used to hold your sentiment piece!!! ADORABLE!!!!

Esther said...

Sweet card, love it!!!

Cheryl said...

Pretty card. I love all the digi papers.

Dana White said...

Jen this is so sweet - the clothes pin is a brilliant embellishment