Friday, November 9, 2012

Project Life 2012 Week 35

How about another Project Life share? This week's layout just happens to be one of a handful of my favorites so far this year. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the simplicity of it, or the neutral colors. But I love the way it looks in my album.


This was the week of Aug 26 to Sept 1. An exciting week around here - The True Blood Season Finale, Dean's lady friend was here visiting from Canada, I was working hard on a volunteer project at Dean's school, and it was the football season opener for mine and Joel's alma mater - the University of Oklahoma (Boomer Sooner!). Here's a better look at the left side of the layout:


I hate photos of myself. I think I might be the most unphotogenic person who ever lived and I'd like to think I actually look better than this in real life. But someday Dean (and possibly even me) will be glad I'm in these photos. So there I am. I absolutely LOVE the series of four 3x4 cards on this side of the page...


On the right side of the page are a few more photos and a bit more journaling:


I specifically journaled about Dean's love of making up gymnastics floor routines and performing them for us while my Mom provides commentary. It's HILARIOUS.


And that's it for Week 35. I'll try to share a few more weeks with you this weekend if I can. I'm currently finishing up Weeks 44 and getting started on Week 45 - I told you I've stayed caught up! I still haven't figured out how I'm going to tackle both PL AND December Daily, but I'm determined to do both. My December Daily album from last year has remained put away with the Holiday decorations and I plan to only pull out DD albums around the holidays, but I want to have December represented in my Project Life albums as well - maybe more of the everyday, but less of the Holiday theme?? Still not sure...

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I adore this week!! And I'm so glad that you included a picture of your beautiful self. :)