Thursday, April 21, 2011

3-D Easter Project

My friend Vicki Burdick is hosting a 3-D Easter Project Challenge over at Our Creative Corner this week and I decided to play along! Of course, I kinda cheated and totally CASE'd her adorable project, which you can see in all it's glory HERE. Mine doesn't look quite as good as hers - I made my little box/basket too narrow for my poor chocolate bunny, so he's pretty squished in there with his nose all smashed up against the handle! But oh well. I don't think Dean will even notice before he yanks the bunny out anyway and throws the box/basket over his shoulder before ripping into that chocolate!!


I used some new and old Verve on this little project along with some printed digi papers from the Spring's a Hoot kit by Meg Mullens (Sweet Shoppe). Hopefully you're not getting tired of this Verve combo, but I can't seem to get enough of the label stamp from Love Notes, the matching Classy Label Die and a flagged sentiment - this one from Egg-stra Special - layered on top. It's just too perfect of a combination and I can't stop using it!! I added one of the eggs, also from Egg-stra Special, tucked underneath that mulberry flower, as well as some leaves die-cut with my brand-new Elegant Leaves Die, tucked underneath the whole yummy label thing. That's it! I added my Lindt chocolate bunny and some shredded paper "grass" and it's ready for the "Easter Bunny" to leave along with a whole bunch of other crap next to Dean's Easter Basket Sunday morning!!! :-)

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Hi Jen!!! I am so egg-cited you played along with the OCC challenge this week!!! Your bunny box is adorable, I love it!!!!

Sharon Wheet said...

I love your 'basket'! And he'll probably never notice the bunny's nose all up on the handle. :) Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC. I hope that we see more of your work, soon