Sunday, April 10, 2011

Make a Page Monday

Hi there! Happy Monday! I'm back with my 2nd installment of Make a Page Monday, where I share a handful of layouts with you from the Tribute Album I've been working on about my Dad's Life (he passed away in November from Early Onset Alzheimer's Disease at the age of 59). I'll probably also throw in a few layouts here and there from Dean's baby / toddler book I'm trying to catch up on. None of these will be in any particular order. So here goes...(credits below each layout).

A heritage layout from my Dad's book with photos of his parents (my grandparents):

Cindy's Layered Templates #37 by Cindy Schneider (Sweet Shoppe)
Sunshine of My Life by Scrapkitchen Designs (Sweet Shoppe)
"family" wordart by Ali Edwards

My parents at my Dad's Senior Prom in 1969:
Cindy's Layered Templates #15 by Cindy Schneider (Sweet Shoppe)
Abide by One Little Bird (OScraps)
Alpha is from He's the Man by Traci Reed and Dani Mogstad (Sweet Shope)
Various flowers and floral stems from a variety of Sweet Shoppe kits)

My Dad and one of his best and oldest friends, Jim Corwin, at a Block Party in 1979:
Orange You Glad template by BellaGyspy Designs
Flying High by Dani Mogstad (Sweet Shoppe)
Alpha is Color Your Own Pencil Lines Alpha by Zoe Pearn (retired - Sweet Shoppe)

And finally, here's Dean and I the day after coming home from the hospital - he's 3 days old (and yes, my boobs are ginormous!! LOL).
Cindy's Layered Templates Set #86 by Cindy Schneider (Sweet Shoppe)
Patchwork Friendship by Melissa Bennett and Meghan Mullens (Sweet Shoppe)
Alpha - Breath of Fresh Air by Scrapkitchen Designs (Sweet Shoppe)
Alpha - Birthday Boy by Zoe Pearn (Sweet Shoppe)

3 comments:

Barbara A. said...

Jen, I'm so glad you keep Mondays as your LO days! It's not very often you get to see LO and yet you see lots of cards, so the LO are nice for a change! I look forward on Mondays to see what you have for LO. Thanks for sharing!

Anthonette said...

I'm loving Make a Page Monday! I love the picture of your parents at the prom. Your mom's dress and hair is perfect.

You crack me up, lady, with the "boobs" comment. So funny!

See you in a few hours!!!

Dana White said...

Jen these are all stunning pages - you are inspiring me to learn how to do digital scraping; I think that will be my goal this summer!