Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #113

Hi there! It's Sunday again and you know what that means...time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I had one final Easter Card to make and get in the mail this weekend, so I decided to use the sketch for that. Here's a look at this week's fun sketch:


I used some Verve stamps and old October Afternoon paper on my sample this week:


I'm not really sure the butterfly works, but I don't hate it, so oh well! The DP is all from an older OA paper pad, Ducks in a Row. I used Verve's Love Notes stamp set and coordinating Classy Label Die to make that yummy Kraft label. I added a sentiment from Egg-stra Special along with a little bit of trim as embellishment.

Be sure to stop by all the Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with this week's sketch.
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

7 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is gorgeous Jen!!! I love how you layered everything on the circle and the butterfly is perfect IMO!!

Dawn Easton said...

I love this! The colours are so pretty and that yellow trim is so FUN!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Just perfect Jen, I LOVE the butterfly and the yellow trim is very cute!!

Karen Giron said...

This is perfect! Love the label stamp and die and the butterfly works for me! Beautiful!

Lynn Put said...

Wonderful Easter card Jen! I love the texture of the butterfly and the touch of yellow trim!

Dana White said...

Jen this is fabulous - I can't believe you were even questioning the butterfly it's perfect

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

GORGEOUS!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS... Simple and FABULOUS!!

xx SJ