Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch #158

It's Sunday again and that means it's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Karen has a fun sketch for us this week (and YAY for no tilted panels!!):

I made a hybrid card to give my son Dean. It's just an everyday card that I plan to give him next week before our vacation with a little note inside telling him how excited I am to make some really fun memories with him.


Are you guys tired of the whole space theme yet? Well, too bad! ;-) Dean's *slightly* obsessed with all things space, so get used to it. I used some fun printed digi papers from the Rocketman kit by Deena Rutter (Design House Digital). And I finally used my PTI Out of this World stamp set for the very first time!

Be sure to stop by the other Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs to see what they've done with the sketch:
AND...we have another fabulous Guest Sweet Sunday Stamper, Erica Cerwin! Be sure to stop by and see what she's created with this week's sketch too!

Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Jen, this is fabulous! Great papers!!! I'm sure Dean is going to love this rocket card!!

Karen Giron said...

I'm never tired of space themes or any of your little boy cards - they are always out of this world amazing! (sorry, I couldn't help it). This is so adorable - love the rocket and the papers! Have a wonderful trip - can't wait to see your PL!

~Erica~ said...

Gorgeous!! I love the bold colors you chose! And what a fun theme for a card. I don't get to make boy cards very often, so this is so inspiring for me! Great card!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cool Jenn, not tired of the space theme at all!!! I am sure Dean will love it and have fun on the vacation!!!

Lyndal said...

This is gorgeous Jen - a perfect boy card :)

Shannon White said...

Oh My is this Ever Fun! 8-) just makes me smile! Especially the Fun sentiment! Too Darned CUTE! Love your spacey dp's and the Cute rocket ship too! Just a Perfect little boy card for sure! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon