Monday, March 31, 2008

More Monday Cards

Yes, I was busy today. Here are 3 more cards I made. Hope you like them!! Sorry the pics are so dark - something is going on with my camera.

The layout for this one is CASE'd from Kristina Werner (again)...although not as cute as hers - I needed the wider ribbon. Oh well.
Paper: Black textured CS, Wild Wasabi textured CS, So Saffron CS, Cutie Pie DP
Stamp Set: Short and Sweet
Other Supplies: Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware; Wild Wasabi double stictched ribbon

Paper: Wild Wasabi textured CS, So Saffron DP, Cutie Pie DP, Basic Black textured CS
Stamp Set: Fun and Fast Notes
Other Supplies: Corner Rounder punch; Bashful Blue grosgrain; Word Window Punch; 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter
I know I got the idea for this one somewhere, I just can't remember where. Sorry!
Paper: Summer Picnic DP; Wild Wasabi CS
Stamp Set: Big Pieces
Other Supplies: Versamark pad & White embossing powder; black grosgrain; Love & Happiness rub-ons (SAB); Die-Cut Blooms; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: