Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #136

Well look at that - I'm only a few hours late this week with my Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge sample card! One of these days I'll get my act together and actually get my post done on time! Here's a look at this week's sketch:


I must have fall on the brain, because I created another fall-ish card for my sample, which is weird since we don't have fall on Maui.


I used a pretty new digi kit for just about everything on this card - that amazing tree and all of the papers are printed digi supplies from the Indian Summer kit by Zoe Pearn (Sweet Shoppe). I added a stamped Autumn Blessings sentiment from the Autumn Acorns stamp set (PTI) and some ribbon and called it done.

Be sure to stop by all the Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with this week's sketch.
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

8 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Stunning Jen! The colours of the leaves are so pretty!

Lynn Put said...

Great minds think alike Jen. Love your colorful digi fall tree, woodgrain paper and pretty bow!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh, Jen! I LOVE this! So colourful! Looks like a lot of hand cutting was involved! Great patience you have! Love the tree and woodgrain....that's fabulous!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty Jen, love the colors on this!!!

Karen Giron said...

I adore that kit and your tree is fabulous! The colors are so much fun and I love the touch of green ribbon!

Dana White said...

this is stunning - all the different colours for the leaves are perfect

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! This is soooo pretty! LOVE those leaves! Super colorful!

Unknown said...

hahaha that is weird, but it is a fabulous fall card!