Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge - Delayed

Hi there! If you're here looking for my Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge sample card, it's going to be a little late this weekend! Of course I never get things done ahead of time and had planned to work on my card in front of the TV this afternoon (it's still Saturday in Hawaii) while watching my #1 Sooners beat the #5 Florida State Seminoles, but that game was just a little too exciting (translation: stressful) and I didn't get a thing done. And of course we had dinner plans immediately following the game, so my card still isn't done! And now here it is 9:30, I've had a couple glasses of wine (which is a couple glasses more than normal for me - I'm usually a cheap date! ha!) and all that hollering at the TV this afternoon wore me out. I'm going to bed. I'll make my card tomorrow morning and post it then. You guys will just have to deal. But here's a look at this week's sketch in case you want to get started without me:

Boomer Sooner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love ya!!! We might be twins, seperated at birth! Making a card while watching TV, not paying attention, drinking wine, then tired, so no card!!! Love it! :)