Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another CD Magnet

Last hybrid project of the day, I promise!!! I enjoyed making the cute little CD magnet for my friend Rebekah (here) so much, that I decided to make one for my friend Brandi as well. I used these adorable pictures of her son Balin and one of the templates from the Cuddlebug CD Album from the Shabby Shoppe - once again, soooo easy! So when I was finished adding the images to the digital template, I printed it out on HP Premium Soft Gloss photo paper, cut it out and glued it to an old CD using Mod Podge. I added a few adhesive magnets to the back and it's done - such a cute gift!!

2 comments:

willa said...

I loved your demo so much that I went onto Shabby and bought the software. But I don't know how to get it to work. I have downloaded it and unzipped the file but it will not let me add pics to it. What program am I suppoded to open it in? I am really anxious to use it but don't know what I am doing wrong. Please personal messaage me back at hellocyw@hotmail.com. Thank you any help you can give me is appreciated.
Willa

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
I love the hybrid cd calendar magnets! Where did you get the little calendars? Do you have a saved file that you can possibly forward to me at tiffanytemple@yahoo.com?
Thanks,
Tiffany