Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another Hybrid Mini Album

Are you getting tired of my mini albums yet?? Or of my friend Season and her adorable daughter Sophie? You see, I only have Dean (a boy) and there are so many cute girlie digital kits out there that I just couldn't resist making another little album for Season.

I used the Twitter Blossoms digital kit from Sugarplum Paperie to create the pages, which fit the Cosmo Cricket Jack's Blackboard album perfectly! Here are a few of the digital images of some of the inside pages...




I wanted to add a little depth to the finished project, so on a couple of pages I added some buttons and a few of these little half pearls.
And here's the back cover....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowzer- what a beautiful album!!

Jill said...

Beautiful album!