Sunday, August 31, 2008

Delicious Washington Apple

One of my favorite new SU paper packs is Washington Apple!! I love the patterns AND the colors! Here are a few cards I whipped out today... soooo simple!!


All of the cards use the Washington Apple DP paper and the same basic color combo of Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, and Basic Black. I used the stamp sets Absolutely Fabulous, Wow Flowers (new) and Cute and Curly (with the new bracket punch that comes with the set - LOVE it!!!). I also added some Basful Blue grosgrain to the first card layered over some Basic Black CS that I trimmed with the Scallop Border punch. The other 2 cards both use Riding Hood Red ribbon. The 3rd card uses the Scallop circle punch and 2 of the circle punches. I love how these turned out. Seriously, these new paper packs make quick, clean cards like this soooo easy! And the nice thing is that by changing paper packs and color combos but keeping the same basic design I get a whole new card!!!! So what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great. i love the colors

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award!!!