Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Clean & Simple My Cute Stamps

Hey there! It's Wednesday so I have another cute little card to share with you using products from ABC Toys and Crafts! Today I created this quick and easy little notecard (3.5 x 5 inches) using the Hello Doodle stamp set from My Cute Stamps. It's one of my favorite sets from them and I'm having so much fun whipping up these cute little cards!!

I used a Kraft base and added a piece of Plum Pudding Bitty Box DP (PTI), with the bottom corners of both rounded (I love that look!). I added some Ripe Avocado ribbon (PTI) and stamped the "hello" in Fresh Snow ink (PTI) directly on the Plum paper. I stamped one of the larger flowers from the stamp set in Plum Pudding Ink along with both of the leaves in Ripe Avocado ink on white cardstock, then used my Cutter-bee Precision Cut Scissors (LOVE these!!) to cut them out. I popped them up with 3-d Adhesive for some added depth. Seriously, this card took about 10 minutes start to finish - it's taking me longer to publish this post than it did to make that card!!!

And don't forget, there are a few days left in the ABC Toys and Crafts July Sale with almost all items in the store marked down 10% off. There are also lots of new items in stock, including new My Cute Stamps and a whole new line of Martha Stewart punches!! The sale ends July 31, so don't miss out!!

4 comments:

Justine said...

Jen this is super cute, love the simplicity and your color combo

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, this is super duper cute!

Susie said...

Totally love it. Wish I could make something so pretty in 10 minutes.

Unknown said...

jen...shut up! this is perfection! love the clean and simple look...amazing!