Thursday, July 9, 2009

Clear and Simple Sneak Peek

Hi there! I wanted to quickly share a few more Clear and Simple Stamps July Release Sneak Peeks today. These summery stamp sets are so much fun!! This particular Set, In Bloom, will be available for purchase July 15 (don't worry, I'll remind you!!).
Stamps: In Bloom (Clear and Simple)
Paper: Kraft CS (SU); Pure Luxury white CS (Gina K); Woodland DP (DCWV)
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko); Copic Markers (B000, B72, G20, YG23, R29, Y14, N1)
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Trio of Tags dies (Spellbinders); White Satin Ribbon, Baja Breeze Corduroy Brads (SU)


I combined 2 of the new sets, Summer and Summer Sand, to create this fun hybrid card. The beach balls were paper pieced using several of the solid digi papers from the Fun in the Sun digi collab from Sweet Shoppe Designs:


Stamps: Summer, Summer Sand (Clear and Simple)
Paper: Kraft CS (SU); printed digi papers from Fun in the Sun collab (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Old Olive ribbon (SU); buttons (Basic Grey); hemp twine

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I'm going to have to spend some money, I like this set a lot!!! I'm a sucker for flowers. Love all the color you put in to it.

Anonymous said...

Hey you! These are outstanding! I always know they are your cards before I see the name, you have such an amazing style! The colours you pick and the dp always mke me go WOW! You rock!

Heidi said...

Jen both are beautiful! I love the colors with the flowers!~

Beth M said...

Great cards! Love the color combinations!